SturdiPost columns are designed with safety and ease of installation in mind. SturdiPost replaces the standard 4" x 4" treated wood post with our exclusive 3" x 3" alumicore post technology and as a result, we've doubled the columns structural integrity and reduced weight by half of a treated wood post. And for all sizes 10' and under, our compression load specification is 7000 pounds--twice that of the traditional treated wood post.
SturdiCorp's green products, meets and exceeds the highest rated upload standards for ASCE 7-02 (140 MPH Hurricane Code).
All SturdiPost column shells are made from strong cellular PVC technology. This gives the flexibility and beauty of wood, but cellular PVC will not rot, mold, warp, twist, or bow like conventional wood. Our cellular PVC shell is also impervious to termite and insect damage. PVC can also be painted to fit your design needs.
All SturdiPost columns come boxed with easy to follow installation instructions. Our boxes are also labeled at both ends with your inventory needs in mind.
A STURDI DESIGN FOR A STURDI PIECE OF MIND
With Sturdiepost’s super, light weight, highly weather resistant post & uplift kit, we’ve solved any and all previous load bearing and wind uplift issues.
• Load Bearing- Structural 7,000Ib for 10’ Post Twice the load bearing strength of wood columns.
• Uplift Code Compatible- Compatible Meets ASCE 7-10 Uplift Code requirements up to 140 MPH. All columns are made of 6063 aluminum alloy which is NONFLAMMABLE and has a melting point of 1150 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Unique- Only available from StrudiCorp Dealers and Distributors.
• Patented- US 8,015,775 & US8,146,326.
• Fasteners- available at extra cost, Load Bearing and Uplift (test results) available upon request.
• Custom- Sizes and Trim are available.
• Green Product- all components including Aluminum and PVC are recyclable.
• We recycle all Aluminum and PVC scrap.
• Easy to install-instructions included in box.
• Arrives in Heavy Duty boxes with all components ready to install.