The Beach Club at Alys Beach
Sturdicorp was selected in 2018 to construct and supply niche architectural and protective features for the The Beach Club, Alys Beach on 30A. The Beach Club was constructed to building standards certified to stand up to a Category 5 hurricane. Features crafted by Sturdicorp were crafted with Accoya® modified wood products.
Opened in 2020, The Beach Club runs perpendicular to the waves to offer views of the Gulf and along the beach with a plaza in front serving as a transition between beach and building. The club offers an amazing array of amenities for homeowners, including multiple pools and spas, changing rooms, a game lounge, poolside bar and restaurant and what should prove to be a popular gathering point at the open-air sunset bar and lounge. Lush landscaping will preserve some of the natural elements of the setting both inside and outside of the building. In keeping with Alys Beach standards, every facet of the design and construction of The Beach Club is first class, as well as expertly planned and executed.
Around the Club
• 3 Custom Mahogany Pool Gates and 2 Mahogany Pool Panels Sealed
• 8 Bahama Accoya Panels (Largest 1/3/4" x 54” x 78”)
• 18 Fixed Louvered Accoya Shutters (Largest 1 34" x 38" x 72")
• 30 Louvered Accoya Doors (Largest 2 1/4” x 38” x 132")
• 21 Accoya Panels in 7 Curved Bays with 3 panels 1 3/4" x 22" x 78” in each Bay
• All Accoya Panels painted Sherwin-Williams Meditative 6227